I MODELED FOR MY FRIEND
My friend, Josephine Biodun Adetula recently authored a book and I decided to take few pictures with such a wonderful book.
Interesting and cute right?ðŸ¤
I think the book made me look more prettier, abi na my eyes?😂
Anyways, Teenage Dangers is a spiritually-inspired guidebook that equips young people with valuable insights to navigate the challenges of adolescence and even make wise choices for a brighter future.
Get a copy of Teenage Danger today! I have gotten mine and I must say it is a ‘must read’ for every teenager out there.
Even if you are not a teenager, you can buy and gift a teenager around you.
Guess what? If it’s the soft copy you need, it is very much available. We are just a dm away!
If you want to support us by helping our outreach to give teenagers this book. Please kindly follow the instructions on the flyer.
So, drop a comment or send a DM to get a copy and support the project for other teenagers to get the hard copy version of this book! God bless you and thank you so much in advance.🫶
The link: https://wa.link/fa6c0k


Comments
Post a Comment