DREAMS (POETRY)
DREAMS
“A poem written by I and my favorite girl, Oluwatimilehin Awojobi”
Lost in the shackles of thoughts,
Can I really become big in just a day?
My hands are busy,
ready to birth a nation that I've successful crafted in my mind.
A dream to become successful,
Keep revealing itself every day and night
I want to be great! I want to be a big star among stars!
Can this dream really come true?
Yes! Life sucks! I became scared
Will this dream fade away?
Fear, confusion and doubt griped my tender dream!
Will my sweet dream be achievable?
Just in; determination showed me the path!
Hardwork! a bedrock to success,
Backed up with hope that cannot be uttered,
Oh yes, I'm on the Journey to greatness!
Even when life throws stone at me,
My left hand turned it back cause I need to stand fit,
"I will overcome" became my morning diet,
No hope is lost;bright light will shine soon.
©Crystal Tee
et
©Queeneth.

Comments
Post a Comment